Dammit Skeeter.. More food pics. Now I'm hungry again. :picard: Very very nice ! :thumbs: :D
Isn't that the truth Will, crazy times we live in. Keeping good thoughts for your son, please let him know that his service is most...
Very cool Will, looks like a great time had by all! Is everything going well for your son over in Germany? Almost forgot, Beer pic.. Found a...
Congrats B, you've been wanting to dump that old company for awhile now and get that tank out of the yard, really glad it worked out so well for...
They are kicking ash! :thumbs: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Ash is slightly darker / medium grey, typical spruce .. The lighter grey...
I am doing well my friend ! We have been cleaning & prepping for Thanksgiving cooking this a.m. - now it's 'start your engines' time ..here....
Good morning Will ! :thumbs:
THANKS.. Right back at you Earl ! :p
Nice pic Russell ! Hope you both had a great time, I always enjoy listening to their cool Christmas music here. :yes:
Those pics reminded me to run another generator test this week .. :picard: We got about the same amount as you did Jay, just 3-4 inches total,...
Me too Steve! It's like getting the band back together.. Or a WWE cage match here. :thumbs:
I did visit Barrington today G ! :thumbs: Henry is a busy guy, I got there at the right time, 'cause 4 folks pulled in right after me.. Only...
Got some in the trunk as I type this.. :thumbs: .. Typing on this tiny phone keyboard really sucks.
That's very cool of Badbob, he really is a Good guy! :thumbs: (So are you Pete.) If you decide to run another round - I'm in. :yes:
Doesn't matter if it's cheap, as long as it's warm T-Stew ! :thumbs: :yes:
Well, now that the election is over.. :bug: :thumbs: From what I read, it sounded like lordz spent a lot of time & coin just on getting the...
Dunno how big the room is, but adding a Warm Mist Humidifier, in addition to the electric heater, may provide some additional comfort.. It does...
Keep that popcorn warm TT - looks like next Monday or Tuesday earliest, when I collect our youngest daughter from UNH Durham for Thanksgiving...
Not a deal per se, just posting for everyone's FYI - Keene NH Home Depot - FSU, $259.00 / ton, looked like new stock. Now THAT is a deal !...
I guess that means B ain't sharing any pellets Skeeter. :rofl: :lol: Geez B, sounds just like here ! :picard: :D