What an absolute pleasure to work in this weather after the humidity of the last 4 weeks or so.
Just saw this on FB market place. What a deal! Haha. I’d charge a large sum to remove.
Cutting up some highly valuable black walnut today.
Don’t try sending that garbage my way!
I certainly wish I was!
They are mostly nice sized. I did push the limits of what can easily be picked up because I’m running out of Goldilocks. Those rounds should be...
This is the last of the Goldilocks oak for now. I have about 6 cords of Goldilocks size mixed hardwood I will start cutting tomorrow morning.
The past two years I haven’t split a whole lot myself. My main focus has been making sure there’s always wood cut for both machines and then...
It very rarely gets that high but when it does, I get sweaty just looking outside!
And by messy I meant measurements.
I have a crew of kids that are all friends and are between their freshman and sophomore year of college. They all worked during every break from...
Just a memory. It hurt for about 2.5 weeks.
Between rounds of storms I took some messy and I think I will hit 350 this year
Good to hear you’re hammy is feeling better
So each year I measure the lengths of my split piles and figure my total from there. Last year I believe the total length was around 800 feet and...
The place is huge for a “satellite “ brewery. I only went in as far as I had go to grab some cans to go but was definitely impressed.
The Hudson River and every other river flowing out of New England was muddy as of yesterday
Yes it is. Had a real quick turn and burn trip to vermont Thursday evening/Friday morning and went right passed so I had to stop!
Quick stop
Tough day out there today. Made it till 12:30 before going home to get ready for a pool party. Have my sons 11u base ball team and families here...