Theres There’s no way he’s that short and doesn’t know it.
Nope. Just hard to read old fashioned feet and inches.
Anyone experienced dead ash that instead of rotting turns rock solid and hard to cut? Came across that on a few logs the last few days.
Finished one oak pile this week. It comes in at 105 feet long. Also finished a mixed hardwood pile. My guys got a little sloppy and let it spill...
Ah from a little while ago. Yup…highly valuable!
Hickory
Haha. In a pinch ya gotta do what ya gotta do! Don’t have enough to start a pile anywhere.
I’ve learned you have to be VERY clear when telling guys where to dump. I try to put cones out and take pictures even if I’m not expecting a load...
I scored 10 more ibc totes so this brings me up somewhere over 50 but less than 55. I hardly ever get any hickory so I made sure to pull this...
As with anything, you get used to it. Just have to take lots of water breaks.
Yep very southern like weather
This was today. Put in a full day. With the breeze it actually wasn’t terrible.
Good luck!
Have some hot stuff on the way. Was 90 when I was done working today.
Venmo only takes a cut if the buyer enters it a certain way. Don’t know the specifics on that
Haha
Another for Paulownia. Don’t know of any others that get leaves like that.
See, I told you I had plenty of my own to cut! Ugh
Are you able to easily cut the log while it’s in the grapple?
Nice cherry log.