Haha! I sure hope not!
A day spent working up firewood with your son sounds like a great way to spend any day, especially your birthday!
I don’t know first hand but have been told the dark wood in hickory has a much stronger smell/flavor.
Guy called me yesterday to let me know it was done. I picked it up this morning. He said it ended up being a real pain but he broke it all down...
I'd cut whatever was the easiest to access and the best size with the fewest knots/crotches.
Someone's gotta look at that and wonder why...and once they take it they will soon figure it out! LOL
These were more 20-22” but it will work
Stupid “delivery fee.” I should be able to charge them when I deliver more than I use.
A mix of white and chestnut oak
Neighbors across the street had some trees cut today. They asked if I wanted the wood…duh. Backed right up to it and in under 15 minutes it was...
Strong dislike on that gum!
Actually cut pretty well/consistent for tree guys!
Water and lots of it especially in the summer. Usually I will mix in a Snapple iced tea or a gatorade just to switch it up some. As for food, I...
Definitely not the dreaded BG.