Chit I'd store my clothes in there!
OK, 90* outside and according to my smfart phone, feels like 97* and I'm in for the day. This has been a hot week as it always is for...
Looks like you could wash down the inside of that sea container and make gravy:rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
My first vehicle as a CJ 5 with a 304(?) V8. Had another after that along with 2 1st gen Bronco's (289 & a 302) and then a "big" late 80's. Man do...
Yes, guilty as charged :whistle:. I broke down last December and got a smart phone. That won't "talk" with my computer for posting pics, of wich...
I'd like to see it as expensive and serious penalty wise as a DUI. Leo's should be able to yank a phone immediately from any accident involving...
Gettin ready to put it on c/l. I've seen too much stupid chit on the roads around here that's beyond my control. Call me chicken but I'm skeered...
I thought it may have been there as a "phycological" training device for the sheep knowing that there's always a dinner table handy.:D
.......you and your heated AND cooled fish tank:headbang: you'll soon forget (or not notice) the power and size, but those comforts, not so much....
Looks like there may be a quick coupler on that hoe?
Wow Gas, you're not playin no mo :thumbs:
It's going to be a shop, I met the owner there that Friday and he wants to play around with wooden boats. This has been his dream also and he's...
Nice Scout, I was an early, 1st gen Bronco's. It really pizzed me off when someone said "nice scout":rofl: :lol:
Noticed a stack of timbers last friday next to a foundation. Stopped by on the way back and watched and helped a little assemble what they could...
Yes, I got a "kit" that had 2 half circle grates with 2 half circle ceramic heat shields and that cross brace. $116 on Amazon. the lower heat...
Got the 18.5" round. They had 4-5 different Primo models along with a tiny Green Egg and a handful of "upper end" SS gas cookers. Being a cheap...
Once you get used to spinning 360*, your spoiled.:whistle: Backhoe's are great but an excavator and a tractor go together like peanut butter &...
My local Kubota dealer also sells Stihl, a orange sea of dreams! And to top it off they're a Polaris dealer.:headbang:
Skeet, got me a "Primo" kamado a few weeks ago! All I've done is a chicken. It was at a salvage place for $619, it came with the minimal racks...
That's a load!