Thanks, but it's not an original idea to me, there's a canoe over a triple window on a building 5-6 miles away from me. I thought it was clever as...
Beer, already filtered. Ice cubes, whisky will make them safe. :whistle: Our fridg was the same. BS light on way too fast. Gotta be a great...
My kids found this fiberglass canoe in the river that's my back line about 4-5 years ago. It was a junker but I left it on the bank by our dock...
Chaz howd you get a pic of my finger in that one shot? :rofl: :lol:
Just hot dogs on the fire pit at the river camp up here. No great culinary break throughs here, just perfect weather after a hot and humid few days.
Just found this thread, you sure did make that yard yours:thumbs: Pictures are great as you, doing all the work & expense over the years quickly...
First time I made them I was amazed how the cooking took a lot of the heat out of the pepper! I don't care what you make, if it has...
Love those ABT's, what's your modification?
My "L" finger is busted :D
Iirc he said it was off the docks! It does look a little funny with a 4-6 wire running into it.
Did a hot & fast rib eye tonight. Getting more comfortable with this cooker. 550* 2 minutes each side. Shut it down, flip back to the 1st side for...
That's the ginormous metal pizza scooper upper with the long wood handle.[ATTACH] Not to be confused with; [ATTACH] :D
Here's what I have.
Yeh, she used four and had cornmeal on the counter.:headbang:
Mine is "universal" it simply performs a function. It's about 12" deep x 30" sq. with "knockouts" in various locations. Aluminum and weatherproof....
Shack I'm not an electrician, but my set up is simple and may be the simple choice for you. I have more than enough generator to fully power the...
Is that a portable type with an assortment of outlet's? I think things can get complicated (expensive) quickly the more automatic you want....
You can see where we were tugging on it to get it on the stone. There was no sliding off the peel happening.:eek:
I have a portable generator and I have a 200 amp switch that isolates the sources from each other. That is in one position the power from the grid...
Intermission time .[ATTACH] If it's 90* here in Maine with a "feels like" of 97*, thought that this might cool some of us off a little.