I bet longer than they took to eat!:rofl: :lol:
No problem Bud, they were a little fuzzy but the smell came through perfectly:thumbs:
I've got a long list of CJ's, "Honcho's", Grand Cherokee's & 1st gen Bronco's that I wish I still had.:headbang:
If they only knew it is an old(er) high speed wireless device.:rofl: :lol:
Dang it's hot!! Simple burgers & corn on a wood flame a few days ago. [ATTACH]
Yum he says as it gets pulled.[ATTACH] I normally foil a butt. This time I put it back in (pulled) with a big sweet onion diced with a half...
Ordered a nice 2 probe thermo. this morning, my 4 y/o $15 walmart unit is dead as I found out this am. I hadn't lifted the lid once till a little...
Its naked and at 185. This is my first all day smoke (in a kamado style) and I'm amazed at its very steady burn. Set it at 225 at 6:15 this...
Wow, I did this with my phone without my cheater glasses.
[ATTACH] (Hope this works) The best way to start the week.
You must have some "plain" folks around you. They usually have a more German take on sausage spice wise.
Some idiot forgot to post it:whistle: It's just a nice red 5 gal. Metal "Eagle" can in great shape except the flexible nozzle rotted away. I use a...
Actually that's the main way I saw it done, at least on the interwebie thingamabob.:whistle: I just microslaved a slice of leftover pizza and...
Yes, another non "planet saving" fuel can. Just needs a new cap.
I used Stubbs original. Forgot to mention Mrs fuelrod's coleslaw, I like her fine chop, sweet and a little "soupy" helped cool the flames of the...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] I made a rub from an online recipie a (little hot for us) cooked them @ about 225 on skewers, then slathered them up with...
I had a 245 4x4 many moons ago. My first tractor and it was a tough little booger.
This heat should help with that. :rofl: :lol:
Now that I have a kamado, I'm noticing the details and I see you have the meat indirect. Do you cook it all the way indirect? I have some cheap...
I was cleaning up around my Dad's place and he had 2 of them. They were part of something, I think a pergola type thing that they took down. I...