Breakfast? I say heck yeah!
There's a circuit or valving that is part of what's called a "re generate" circuit. It re fills the other side of your loader cylinders with oil...
Must be the "stealth" model. :D
Although it's not on the light switch, Kubota runs a power wire in with the wires that power your rear fender lights. It's down low by the area...
The ledge (bedrock outside of NE) will limit your elevation choices, but clean it up and gravel it flat. It's not going to heave! Gotta look on...
Drainage is the best goal. That is further out perimeter (up hill) surface water and close in (roof run off ) having a positive slope away from...
It's easy to find your forks are on more often than the bucket, although they really suck at snow removal :D
Seeing that pork butt is my go to favorite and basically fool proof...... Has anyone else made it in a "gravy" like you would sausage gravy? I...
Your not asking much of the slab in your bsmt. I'd just bring it up with 3/4" crushed stone to allow for 4" of 'crete to hit your desired...
See my avatar, I like round wood up to about 7-8". Sometimes I'll just open one end but leave it attached at the other end (on the splitter) but...
Not a fire without some meat over it:D. We run a wood boiler and radiant tubes in the floor and that's like driving a finish nail wth a sledge in...
Is the combustion so complete that a 125* flue temp does not give you trouble with creosote? I understand the mass and it's great advantages, but...
Ouch, that (no longer) blows. :D
Funny how that never used to happen when you could actually service your wheel bearings.:whistle:
You got a funny looking and very different approach to a "sewing table".:D
The saw's a beauty, but that little work light caught my attention. Magnetic base?
Watch out, those will get in your mouth:rofl: :lol::thumbs:
Fixed that problem with a cart full (5 bags) of royal Oak from Wally World the next day!
Yes, I use lump charcoal with a few seasoning/smoke sticks buried in the pile. Yesterday I did a pork butt and I was a little shy on lump so I...
A buddy brought me a wheelbarrow load of Hickory, 600+ miles. It does grow around here but I don't think I have any on our place. He's a fellow...