I just got a Kubota diesel genny, 6500w. It's called a "Lowboy" and is in a totally enclosed cabinet with a lifting eye, not real heavy but at 500...
I got a fortune invested in those things:D [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Toys, some guys like boats, big campers, fast cars, etc. I like land, lots of it and the toys to take care of, enjoy it and improve it :yes: not...
Had a big blow down stump(s) that had been on my list. I hate seeing trees in my wood that are not all nicely parallel (vertically) and I was in...
"Leaf peepin" all the way up here and you didn't let any of us you're passing through? Just teasing, hope you had a great time.
"A good piece of meat" can take many forms grasshopper. :salute: Kinda did I guess, especially if cooked on a wood fire, adding in the no need for...
Ok, here's another twist, does anyone else here refuse to eat a dog that's made of chicken? Personally I'd never considered it.
No, in fact a big no but that's just me. A good pc of meat, like a brat or sausage that is seasoned was made to an intended taste/flavor, and my...
ever seen the bumper sticker "my other car is a broom" :rofl: :lol:
What makes a "brat" a brat? That is, what separates it from a sausage. I spent most of my life with a "Pennsylvania/Dutch" influence in the...
Had to "go there" [ATTACH] Chili dog, Mamma made chili the other day and that un opened pack of dogs was neglected.
We'll if we're getting into detail, if I can find them up here, Martin's potato roll (bun) is the best. I gotta go 30 miles for them, but its...
I'll go with thatonly because of the beef. We had meatloaf tonight but my honey made gravy, otherwise I'd use either (or both) ketchup/ Texas...
My few pics don't do justice to the rest of the displays and buildings that are part of the permanent farm museum. There's a blacksmith shop with...
Spent last week helping some friends run a Belsaw circle mill and a clapboard mill that cuts the boards radially, that is vertical grain or...
In my twisted mind, chili & ketchup are very different. Happyness is having leftover chili in the fridg at the same time as hot dogs. :thumbs:
Nay here also, but it's an individual thing. He probably likes to add bbq sauce (ketchup) to his pulled pork also. Ketchup is for French fries,...
That'l get in your mouth!:drool:
Unless your pics are not loading properly for me, they are a little vague also.:rofl: :lol: (All I see is a tight close up of the crushed stone...
I was wondering that myself, but then I came to my senses, it's MEAT and on the grill. Does it really matter? :D