Yeah, somewhere in that machine's future is a sad ending. Even if it's only a matter of growing back a couple of toenails. :picard:
I like'em, thick bark or not. Cutting firewood, I'm a little on the OCD side as far as keeping my length consistent and a trimmed off branch that...
Yup I have a 275g of heating oil and another with off road so I'm all set for fuel. Mine was used and is only 6500w, but for $2k..... and in the...
That's one of the inconvenience's of a "plug in" back up, along with getting it out and hooking it up. I am at the end of the end of the line in...
My cousin is an electrician and regularly finds $400 generators that used to be standby for outages, after he installes one of those little...
Smoke is like ketchup, put enough on and you can eat just about anything:whistle: I'm with ya on finding good sausage. I get mine 600+ miles south...
Yes, for those seeking a virtue signaling status symbol and have not really thought things through.[ATTACH]
Was this the inspiration for the design team? [ATTACH]
When "they" started selling more trucks to mom's and a crew cab became the new mini van with leather and a heated steering wheel.
As a kid, I used to fold up paper airplanes that looked better, had less "environmental impact" and was not powered by coal.:rofl: :lol:
They must be growing pot, I don't think growing the stuff for a salad would pay for the gas! :D
.....oh, I'm really enjoying my kamado type cooker, gets up to temp fast, the cold doesn't bother it, and is very versatile being able to smoke,...
Nothing too special, took some of my favorite sausage in links and smoked enough for a weeks worth for breakfast and/or lunches, they re heat well...
Dave .50 bd/ft around me. But that's not plained. Unless you have a use for it (right now) or get a very good deal, like .25 - .30c I'd pass....
Take care of your tools and they'll take care of you! This was a while ago also, used to get a quart of oil for less than a can of soda today....
Yes the Kubota in a pic above. I've used smaller gas Kubota generators for well over 25 years as a contractor. That was before Honda's were in the...
It will do it bareback, but I had a twin spindle 8' bush hog hanging on the back in the pic. That contraption on there is primarily for the skid...
Honda makes a good machine for sure. I'm partial to diesel, especially for our outages that can be for days. I actually had to pay the power...
I pulled my dock out of the river for the winter today. There was a 1/4" skim of ice still on it at around 2 this afternoon. [ATTACH] Seem's like...
Hey, that meter one may be dependent on weather your electricity company allows them or not. Here in Maine they are allowed.