Older pic. [ATTACH] They are also a big help bush hogging along the wood-lined edges of a field.
I'll move to the computer, there's pics on it that will help explain.
They are supported on the grill guard, that doubles as the plow lifting stuff.
Limb risers or "sweeps". A big help in the woods, just keeps those pesky limbs and branches from wiping out your ears :thumbs:
I've been slacking on my wood gathering, other projects...... Feels good getting back in the woods, love a sunny winter day working up firewood....
Gathering up fuelrods before the real snow comes.[ATTACH]
And can't over state treating your fuel with "stable", the marine (blue) version is what I use. If you're actually going years between use, close...
I love ham, you ought to see me operate one of them fresh off the cooker!:grizz:
Hyundai Diesel generator $700 diesel 6.5k in Newpor c/l Maine
So for Maine, after September up till late April, I'll be good to go :rofl: :lol: Do you monitor the temperature? Just wondering if it's just the...
Chvy what temp do you use for the cheese ? That's something that I haven't tried yet.
Yeah, who the **** named it the funny bone :eek: Scotty you climbed those leaners ?
Nice job Gas, I did mine last year. Really dreaded it but as you also found out, it's really no big deal. I'll do that to myself (mind screw)...
I could see where a bunch of bark might add something you don't really want. Never really thought too much about it as I rely mostly on real wood...
Hey buddy!
If you're tires are "loaded", just park the tractor close to the pickup so that you can just lean the tire against the bumper while putting on the...
Insulation is so critical, a pita to retrofit but if you're planning on staying in that house for the next 10 years or more, a real good move. If...
Brian you'd also appreciate the additional 3-4" of track width on the side of your mountain. Keep your "tidy whities" in good order.:rofl: :lol:
We go through a full 6 cord a year. That's heating about 1100 s/f of living space and 2600 s/f of shop that's all attached (Google...
Well you also need to "hold your mouth" just right.:rofl: :lol: