Man you've got it bad! Good for you. :thumbs:
Where's the tractor? :rofl: :lol: 64* :eek: we're just at about 58*, kinda felt nice but it's just not right for January. So far the ground is...
These guy's are helpful for all sort's of projects that combine welding & meat.:grizz: SmokerBuilder.com - Index page
I like those little stems, just tractor & saw work. It takes a lot of them but time wise, I think it's about even in the end without having to run...
First this happened. [ATTACH] Then a day later, this happened [ATTACH] Then Mrs. Fuelrod wanted to go grocery shopping, and this HAD to happen...
The last time I did that, you only had to pop the hood to install a plow. Man how things have changed.
I had a neighbor that actually did that to his Stihl, yeah, after he "got it out" he gave it to me and I put a new handle/tank on it.:D
After 3+ years, and just like that it's like it's still 2015:rofl: :lol::thumbs: Turned the computer on and there's 42 "likes". It is good chit,...
He's actually the father of my buddy, but I surely considered him a friend. If there is such a thing as a cool funeral, this - well to me, is...
About 3" here on the top of the lake. Gotta bury a friend just before lunch today, glad it's not freezing rain as one of their early quesses was...
Well put Marvin :yes:
The term " the bottles dirty but the liquors clean" or "you can't judge a book by its cover" are applicable here Dave. :cheers:A layer on regular...
Thanks, just decoration. A real pita, I didn't want to see weld bead so I drilled a small hole and welded them from the back. There just slugs...
That smoker, in recommendation from the guys on "smokerbuilder.com" suggested that I make it for charcoal rather than stick wood. You can just see...
Christmas breakfast, something new. I love me some sausage gravy, wondered if I could get a mild smoke into it.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Thought I'd start a thread open to all hoarders here. The good, bad and ugly. Here's today's fresh hell for me.[ATTACH] This is a group of stump...
Great story Casper! I've wanted one of those for...... well ever since I saw one in a Popular Mechanic magazine way back in the 70's as a kid....
I filled them with water*, but since I've heard many say that just take out the valve and leave it on it's side for a day. That stink that they...
These are a simple fun little "cooker". They call them a "discada" on a smoker builder forum. I made this to work with small wood & charcoal, but...
Nice, and LOVE that handle! :thumbs: I built this little one out of 2 100# LP tanks. Works well for smaller smokes. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]