Be careful trying to remove the beak, it can wipe the corner off the file real easy. Start towards the outer edge of the top plate and work your...
Well maybe I'll post pics of the saw and someone will help me get this low hour beast going.[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
I'm not for sure but I think GRIZ has one to sell. :yes:
You have a lot of beak. That corner wont hold up long. The corner of the file needs to be in the corner of the tooth. [ATTACH]
Pics are to blurry to tell. Looks like it has a large beak and a lot of front lean
Actually I was asking you down. A tree monkey saw is on my want list. Is Scott doing well? DexterDay is only 40 min away, and is supposed to be...
Come on down we will sink them in big wood. :D
Its a good thing the artic 440 owner has a friend that showed him its not a direct swap. :drunk::rofl: :lol:
Who's doing that?:hair: I know someone with one of those that's keeping it the way it is. :handshake:
Lighter wallet. :whistle:
I steer away from sales pitches on CL. IMO its a cover up for junk, or to take advantage of people that don't know.
Very nice. :D Clean threads is how we roll,............. most of the time:rofl: :lol:
I enjoyed preparing a chain and followed a few really good threads because of the friendly competition. I also learned a lot. Only regret I have...
You worded better than I did. :yes: You can polish a turd but its still a turd.:smoke:
I would be cautious on that 460. Been dressed up with paint, pop rivets, hard telling what else.
Sounds good. Let me know
No I do not
I would ask for pictures but I know better. :dancer:
Actually Machria this symbol " is inches when speaking measurements.
Where's the rotten end your chain went through?;):rofl: :lol::dancer: