If you don't find used, these prices are not bad. I purchased the front cover for my 064....
Do you think your cover is fixable? If so send it to me and I will braze it for you.
Hello myself....its me again
Excuse me while introduce myself
:thumbs:
If a select few can delete post I would appreciate the freedom to delete my own
I don't want to say anything
I would like to edit my post.
What is the time frame before a person can no longer edit a post?
As the title says.....can they?
It don't take that long. :rofl: :lol:
I run a mini mac in the right hand and a left hander in the left hand.:rofl: :lol: I'm out:pete:
But your a homeowner..........
Broke. :drool::rofl: :lol:
If you not a professional you should be using two hands.:whistle::rofl: :lol:
Mod's please move this to closed threads. Thx
If that don't convince Dex........nothing will. :bug: 32" buried, 8pin, Dawgs in holding RPMS WOW! :thumbs:
Pm me a price.
Its "GRIZ", tell him I sent you
This one is extremely low hour. No carbon buildup on P&C. Original owner told me he used it to cut down a couple fence rows on his farm, but he...