Who you talking to....me?
I'm your huckleberry:p
Its for sale if you like it that much:coffee:
6 months after commercial use [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
What about some southerner named Randy pooting 064's?
I've ran a 661
What's a 064?
The only reason I responded to this thread was because the OP quoted a knowledgeable member out of a different thread into this one. It was...
I do not nor would I have the saw in question. I do not have any experience with E85. I would rather eat food not burn it. I have experienced you...
Your supplying 20-25% more fuel with a unmodified carb on a craftsman saw...yes I still smell the 1066
I have not, nor would I converted a engine to E85. You didn't have to modify the carb but goes rich with regular fuel? Hmmm That dairy farm...
Heck I'm going to quote you again.........I smell BS:smoke:
Yep......a royal pain in the hind end
Sounds like more hassle than what it is worth
What kind of oil are you using? What kind of prep work are you doing when you are finished cutting? What mods did you do to the carb to get a...
Uncle Augie ,in the video the clone 070 sounded healthy with a poorly prepped chain. What I've read is they usually need a better quality carb...
You are smarter than I look
Took me about five minutes to figure out he was a con. Just stoking the coals a bit. :rofl: :lol: Its cold :D
Your late to the party. :D
Bump If a person posting has to give a explanation why he is deleting his post, why don't a mod do the same?