:rofl: :lol: Stickie
2253=550 2252=545 Same small mount You'll have to excuse my crazy buddy @GRIZ:rofl: :lol:
Well, maybe a little
Explain to me the discussion......I'm slow
You don't have to explain yourself to me. I come here to get away from current events that just are not right
Just when I need a laugh my bud GRIZ is there:rofl: :lol:
I'm not assuming anything. I don't go to the chainsaw section for you to tell me that they might be knocking down my door. You must be assuming...
Looked like a planned photo shoot. You put it out there on a chainsaw/equipment section, I can give my opinion
Attention seeking thread, I'm not biting ........well maybe I did
A range finder and scoped rifle for a commute to work?:confused:
:rofl: :lol:
555 with 562 transfer covers
Hey now......beauty is in the eye of the beholder ;) [ATTACH]
Mike I nominate you for my not so secret santa.:drool:.....you need my address:vulture:
In before the lock:D
It got crushed?........looked good in the pics other than where it was split
So......In the name of fabrication and non wastefulness did you fix that mess? :smoke:
Don't need to send you one If a 50cc saw has balls, it will be faster with 3/8"
Who derailed now? If you would of went with the Husqvarna your chain test would show 3/8" the fastest.
I voted and I own one......do you or have you?