I know some boys in Surry county that would donate wood if you are reasonably close.
The last time I price checked them prices varied from $80 - $120. HD and Ace were both around $80.
:dancer: [ATTACH]
It’s a Mockernut Hickory. I will cut it down tomorrow morning around 6:30am and deliver it safely home.
It’s not often you see 5 3120’s in one place, or 12 268’s, 8 272’s, 10 266, 6 262’s …..
My buddy picked up a 2511. I didn’t have saw $ with me, but I put my name on an 046, 066, 461……
Visited the Stihl honey hole this afternoon. [ATTACH]
:banana: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I’ve always used Solo backpacks. Made in the USA. I prefer the fan nozzle. I mix 1-2 gal at a time, so it’s not as heavy. The English Ivy,...
A couple I did tree work for complained about paying $275 for 2 cords. They know I sell firewood and I was hoping they would not ask to buy from...
Here we go [ATTACH]
I was halfway done when I took the pic. Any restack sux balls. I’ll be able to sleep soundly tonight. :loco: :crazy: [ATTACH]
Apparently there’s some BL in this stack [ATTACH]
This stack had been leaning hard for weeks. Big ugly splits from years ago when I didn’t care what they looked like. [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
A lot of wood in this one [ATTACH]
The tree had been topped hard years ago and a roots destroying driveway install. Hard life of a city tree
That’s a hollow white oak. The red is far left. Seasoned on the stump.
:dex: [ATTACH]