We have some Red Maples already with fall color but it’s got to be stress related. Plenty of rain this summer, so I’m thinking it has to be poor...
These bad boys were built to last. Mine had more head on collisions than I can remember. Full force into walls and kept on truckin [ATTACH]
Depending on the machine forking a pallet without tearing up the pallet can be difficult. Slow and easy has always been my motto. It’s harder to...
I’d also love to see what a $30,000 European Beech looks like. There are some at my work place that must be worth a million, until they are...
Calm before the storm [ATTACH]
If it was wiping out pine and poplar I bet there would be a state of emergency. I’m not that familiar with western timber species. I have not...
It reminded me that it’s all about what’s important to the forestry industry. Beech is a pest that inhibits the spread and growth of fast growing...
This was something new to me, but you never know with yt.[MEDIA]
We can’t have nothing nice. Saw this disturbing headline this morning and will be on the lookout. Forget the lantern fly. A mysterious new pest...
I see yours scissors when closed. The one I’m using closes on the forks. Yeah this is not the style I would buy, but it’s better than nothing.
[ATTACH]
[MEDIA]
Those prices are too high for both. You could get a similar style EA rock grapple for less and they are lighter. A heavy attachment will limit...
At one time Bradford Pears were promoted as sterile.
Pepper tree
Japanese Persimmons are as big as tomatoes [ATTACH]
I didn’t have a meter at the time. Never would have considered checking it, because it had been dead for so long.
I’m not saying your oak will do this, but I got some nice aged on the stump standing dead red oak one summer. I mean it looked ready to go...