Sounds like a Husqvarna. Jk simmer down. Sometimes those hanging curves are irresistible. Jokes on me if it’s Stihl. Have a nice weekend. Hope...
Buds gun shop is close to the knife store too for when you get tired of Dollywood. Just saying there’s plenty of places to make sure you go home...
Whatever you do don’t go to smoky mountain knife works. :rofl: :lol: Holy hell they’re having a spyderco sale :makeitrain"
This group used to have annual courses at Biltmore. I’ve been to all the modules, some more than once, but my employer paid for it. It’s hands on...
[ATTACH]
Same, but termites are equal opportunity destroyers.
Not all pallets are created equal [ATTACH]
I call it an open face notch and it’s what I’ve always used. There could be other names I’m not aware of.
A lot depends on the wood fiber. A wide open face notch is supposed to be for hinge holding all the way to ground. If the notch closes before tree...
Packing bags is a pia, but I had some scrap lumber to get rid of. Buyers will get a free bag of kindling this winter. Supposed to hit 95, so this...
Yeah they sell another brand that’s now cheaper than the echo. I have 12gals of Echo, my last gallon of x-guard and the 10 gallons in the pic.
You could splash out for the neighborhood bully [ATTACH]
It doesn’t go bad, the price is not trending lower. I should have started hoarding bar oil sooner.
Dalton’s logging supply in Woodlawn Va
HD’s Echo bar oil went from 10 to 19 in a year, so I had to find another source for bar oil. 2 cases for $80. I’ve got a few years worth now. [ATTACH]
It looks like the same type of fastener as the pro saws have. You push down and turn to the left to unclip. If that doesn’t happen the fastener in...
Stihl BR600 often imitated never duplicated. It will cost more than 500, so you may have to settle for a cheaper quality Husqvarna. :rofl: :lol:
I bet my dad has some stashed in his garage or shed.