Chestnut oak
I wouldn’t know, but it seems like it would be challenging to get your bar all the way in an ash that big. Brad you’re always mentioning your past...
Feels like it will give unreal heat. It crossed my mind to not split it. I noticed another dead Hickory yesterday about 100 yards from another...
It had me checking the edges, because the teeth were bouncing so bad. Also checked the bar oil and battery charge. Tree ripened Hickory is no joke.
I’m going to keep this Hickory and another tree separate just in case I get some cooking customers.
2 pieces had some punk, but dang the 161 struggled to cut this up [ATTACH]
Found this petrified hickory stick and it feels like finding $100. Now I just need a chainsaw. It’s about 16’ long 6-8” diameter. Fell out this...
I don’t think he is a forum user. He would sell more saws if he was. The input always outweighs the output. Just an over achieving saw hoarder imo.
The boy got lucky. His fiancée will soon be an MD.
Phil Carter
Something’s way off with the alignment.
Mocksville, NC
+1 for big red oak [ATTACH]
I was hoping to noodle the chunks before it gets hot today, but my oldest son proposed to his gf yesterday, so I’m doing brunch instead.
I worked with a Latino for 20yrs. He is the best worker I have worked with. He never whined or complained about hard work. Always by the book with...
I was going to suggest fresh mix, but it sounds like you just flooded it.
[ATTACH]
It’s Magnum time [ATTACH]
I’ve been checking the Beech trees I see in Forsyth county and haven’t seen any signs of it.