Also 372’s built after 2010 are xt’s
I’ve never looked at the sprocket.
They should knock 5 off for 2 cords
I tried using my right index and it still didn’t work. I’m on a phone.
Add 50 to your typical charge.
Pictures are not showing up for me.
[ATTACH]
That was an interesting thread. The counterweight I’m getting is a homemade block of metal with lift pins. The seller thinks it’s closer to...
Are we talking about bars, or chains?
It’s a big log, but I’m going to get a weight box that’s over 1,000lbs. The china boxes were intended for bx and jd lawn tractors. A grapple that...
There’s everyday easy to use production saws aka Stihls than there’s occasional use hobby saws. :thumbs:
Here’s some red oak that is all punk. It would probably burn, but I won’t sell it and I have plenty of better wood to use in my house. [ATTACH]
The China weight box doesn’t hold enough weight for this log. With the bag of sakrete on top it holds 640lbs. That’s with the tool tubes filled....
Sounds like a deal to me. What’s the length and diameter of the logs?
Yes, it was too decayed.
Stack is looking good :thumbs: A little over a month away for me. Still gotta sweep the chimney and fill the basement. A customer texted to see if...
I tossed some oak in the trash pile today, because it was mostly punk. The wood in the pic looks like sourwood.
242xp, 254xp, 262xp, 266xp, 268xp, 272xp, 288xp. They gave up on saw design after the 2 series. It depends on condition and how much money is my...