Fly tie class [ATTACH]
Big fish tank [ATTACH]
Big Merc[ATTACH]
A million rods [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
This was a strange sight. People sitting in their Teslas getting a charge. [ATTACH]
It’s a lot[ATTACH][ATTACH]
The employees are bored [ATTACH]
Never in my life [ATTACH]
Omg :makeitrain" [ATTACH]
Here we go [ATTACH]
I’m at a Tree conference right now and staying near a Bass Pro Shop. :thumbs: I’ll walk over in a bit and get some pics of the place. I noticed a...
I have a lead on a barely used 268. Not at my usual spot. I could get a 300 anniversary 266 tomorrow. Just sayin :rofl: :lol: I’m not even a Husky guy
Sweet, my folks have a similar place in N Myrtle. I’m sure I’ve been on Sunset beach before. Short walking distance down the beach from myrtle.
Are you buying the vacant lot? :makeitrain" How far is it from myrtle? Don’t ask me why, but I half expected to see a sunrise picture of you...
Pros- Stihl, less noise, no gas fill up, perfect for that type of work Cons- it’s easy to forget it still needs bar oil
I voted for the maximum hoard. Figured you would surpass 5 without trying.
[ATTACH]
Some looks like Tulip Poplar
A Blackgum should have some black berries on it right now
Glossy leaves like Blackgum. Bark looks like Blackgum. The rounds look like pine to me. Do you have a fresh split?