No worries, not the first, or last time sarcasm is missed on the internet. I pray cash’s family survives another winter.
That’s what happens when you burn pine. Wow
Bumper crop of Persimmons. This limb was so heavy with fruit it broke off. [ATTACH]
The TOH are trying to gang up on the BL.
I miss the blue tape :D Nice score! I’m interested to find out if Katsura is good firewood. There could be a few in my future.
Hard conditions for this pecan. Might be why it aborted so many nuts. No meat in these driveway nuts. [ATTACH]
Survival [ATTACH]
Big Pecan [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
You need to crack open a cold Schmidt’s in that bad boy.
There’s a best area?
[ATTACH]
Working on the wall between showers [ATTACH]
Davey Tree recently bought a well established reputable tree service in my area. The tree company owner provided excellent customer service. I...
Nice custom work! :salute: Extra space for a round or lunch.
Team vert split ftw! :yes:
It appears you have a pile of drinking left to do :thumbs:
I wish there was something like that closer to me. The Martin boys and I might have to head to Ohio next year for that. Maybe get bbr to sign a...
Don’t feed the bears [ATTACH]
Splitting Hickory with hydraulics can make you cuss and Poplar is no walk in the park. I would look for a cheap homemade machine that could be...
You can never have enough coolers [ATTACH] There were more employees than customers, so the customer service was top shelf. They went above and...