Yep. I had a ford ranger that was an oil burner from new. Not terrible but enough to be irritating. Back then Ford was putting a low oil sensor...
I believe that was addressed several years ago with different ring designs and programming changes so it only runs on 3 cylinders for a maximum of...
A lot of it is the muffler in my limited experience. They really wake up with a good muffler mod and proper tuning once the limiters are removed.
Have you tried to tune it? Has it been ran on ethanol fuel its whole life? Is the exhaust screen plugged?
Thanks bud. Id say I probably picked up 45-50%. My plan is to run it against the stocker I sold the neighbor. I only did a moderate muffler mod on...
Thank you. I'm surprised by it considering its 40cc
Yes they were. Cell phones and internet are a curse and a blessing.
I had one of these. [MEDIA]
Oh man! The neighbor kid had one of those. Nlw you are dredging up some old memories.
Thanks bud.
It was. I was a dumb azz for selling it. I had a ton of upgrades in not long after that new from the box picture. Many I ordered directly from...
Not really. Surprisingly. Maybe with more aggressive tires like the spikes they sell for large scale.
I "need" a pallet of these new in box to port and sell. Lol
https://photos.app.goo.gl/AUNFyeSidB8rCgqs9
I'm pretty happy with how the CS-400 turned out with my porting job. Red oak. https://photos.app.goo.gl/hfKoDfWfDaTVtnge7
CS-501P ECHO X Series Chainsaw | ECHO Or if captive bar nuts and aluminum handlebars matter to the op, there's this. Echo usually has a 15% off...