Never got over 68 today. Its straight up beautiful outside.
I'm actually wearing a sweatshirt today. 66° and low humidity feels chilly after this bs weather we've been having.
A quick search on tractor forums indicates that parts are nearly impossible to find for any of the early Iseki built tractors. What a bummer.
List of tractors built by Iseki for other companies Looks like Iseki made the tractor but used either perkins, Mitsubishi, Iseki or Isuzu engines...
Having owned 3 of the case / ingersoll tractor, one of which I did a complete bare frame resto on, I would hands down prefer that Bolens...
Red max no longer exists. Thats probably why there is no pricing on their website. Husqvarna shut redmax down several years after buying them for...
Recent lab tests in this vid. The Opti-lube XPD is still the king of lubricity by a huge margin. [MEDIA] He doesn't like fuel additives with...
Im currently finishing up my amsoil diesel additive then switching to the Opti-Lube product. The amsoil was middle of the road in the test...
Echo purchased Shindiawa at some point. All are echo made now. Looks like it was 2008.
https://www.dieselplace.com/attachments/copy-of-diesel-fuel-additive-version-3-pdf.44499/ There are very recent lab tests done by the motor oil...
No matter what diesel you have, you should be using a lubricity adder because the ultra low sulfur diesel has very little.
Thats enough for 128 gallons.
Currently this beats all in the anti wear characteristics department. Opti-Lube XPD All-In-One OPT-XPDQRT Automotive Additive, 1 qt - Walmart.com
Id be adding an actual diesel lubricity product with every fill.
Trimmers are the devil. Lol. I bought a small lightweight push mower to limit my trimming to a bare minimum.
I imagine even you might not be able to ruin this too fast. Scythe with Grinding Stone - 57.1" Garden Tool with Steel Blade and Wooden Gr... | eBay
The big monster is up and running. I'll try to get a video soon. With it being a stick radio, I'll have to have my better 1/2 do the filming....
They made some good saws way back.
Yesterday I pulled up to a busy intersection and across from me was a mint late 30's something flat bed. It was a dually. Probably 12ft long bed...
Those dirty mfers....