I thought he said oil smoke. My bad. Lol
Is it possible its overfilled just enough to cause that? I have a steeper incline than 15 in our back yard that I park it on to wash the deck off...
I would try to get him to name a price.
That's going to depend on how bad someone wants that saw. I've seen them sell for $50-$100 not running but complete. Are you thinking about buying...
That was a welcome addition to a full time, no center diff unit I'm sure.
Nevermind. I missed the explanation from jo191145
So the warn kit allowed rear wheel drive because the 300s were full time 4x4?
I saw what they described as the throwout bearing. It indeed was just a metal ring. I thought it was mistake in the description and kept on...
That last site has a lot of parts. 56 pages for the G174...
https://www.stevenstractor.com/home/shop-brand/bolens.html This place has gasket sets, rings and a bunch of other parts. Bolens G174 Tractor...
Products G174 parts
Ive found clutches abd water pumps so far.
fits Bolens Iseki G152 G154 G172 G174 TX1300 TX1500 TRACTOR CLUTCH W111309 | eBay
Id still take the chance if its in great shape and the price was right.
57 currently. Im dressed like it's early October and I'm perfectly fine with it. Lol.
Baboon azz is no fun.
If you opened a restaurant, and I was close by.....take my money! Lol
We just had the most humid June on record and July hasn’t felt any better. Dew points in the 70's. Take that crap back down there where it...
☝️☝️
It's a shame as they make excellent products. You can still find some dealers selling left over stock online. It's how I recently bought 2, new...