I concur. They can be ran on the lower side of the pump adjustment with a bar in the manufacturers recommended length.
Echos benefit greatly from a muffler mod and getting the limiters off the carburetor so they can be tuned properly. They have an excellent...
I've seen a k095, 24" x .050 but it was a hard nose bar. Oregon
That's my guess. The whole bbr stand up n buck deal.
Can you even get a 24" .325 bar? The echo is .325. Not sure about the Husqvarna.
Pictures don't do this color justice. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Hurry up and cure!!! Lol. Im soooo impatient with painting. Probably why I always end up with a run or some other blemishes. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Thank you brother.
After all that cures I'm spraying the entire boat with a clear coat that has pearl in it.
I'm no bodyman but I'm satisfied so far. After this cures I'm taping off the bottom along a hull line then painting the top with this.[ATTACH]...
Lol. Agreed.
I saw the engine fire damage. I was making fun of John deeres "brilliant" plastic hoods. :rofl: :lol:
Interesting. That junk normally gets brittle and shatters if you look at them funny. Lol
Update.... I ground out the cracks in the boat hull and the crushed tip off one sponson. Filled with JB weld. Let set since last week. Today I...
Then there is the 25-35cc top handle saws and their rear handle variants. You can almost buy 2 Echo cs355T saws for the cost of one 201T. I've...
Win win in my opin....lol
And they never talk about anything cool like guns, saws, tractors ect.
Now that you mention it, I had a Murray with a big opposed briggs twin that had a needle/seat leak and it smoked blue like crazy if it sat...
I had a local guy tell me the other day that echo was just as expensive as stihl. Lol. They have went up in price like everything has but they...