Yep.
[MEDIA] This shows how far behind 50cc echos are out of the box power wise.
Could be. I found that vid trying to find 550 vs 4910 / 501P vids that might be of use to the op.
Cutting is Cutting, no matter how thick the slices. Lol. The 4910 definitely seemed to pull it the easiest of all three by a small margin. The 550...
This is a video of all three brands of pro 50cc saws, ported in the same wood. He owns and ported them all. [MEDIA]
Ive ran some 30wt in some testing. Smoked and stank. Lol. Smoked a lot. I've ran canol oil at 40:1. 3 quarts worth of mix in one if my test...
They don't smoke once warmed up with a proper tune. Not with Dominator anyway.
I concur. Tamiya, Kyosho, Team associated and Schumacher are all offering new vintage cars. Search those brands on amain hobbies and you will...
Kyosho started re-releasing a bunch of their most popular cars from the 80's and 90's. I currently have 2 of them. One is built but needs paint...
I WILL be getting one. I had one as well way back.
https://www.amainhobbies.com/tamiya-blackfoot-2016-2wd-electric-monster-truck-kit-tam58633/p1393742
Thank you. I'm glad you like it. Tamiya is making the Blackfoot again...just in case you want to get another. Lol
Exactly. I run 25:1 in all my 2 strokes.
Thank you. That's what he wanted to know. Not what everyone else thinks he should have. Lol I'm told, by a very reputable saw builder, you can...
I've ran both and owned one. The Echo is noticeably lighter. The Husqvarna is faster and zippier stock to stock. The Echo will most likely be much...
The boxes say 23RS from my dealer. The pro part, I believe, is what they call it in other parts of the world.
I ran Stihl 23RSP on the 241 and will also on the redmax saws. Its a narrower kerf .325 than standard .325.
For comparison. The MS 241 I sold was 12.8# with the Oregon "18" speed cut bar that was only 16" of usable bar. Stihl measures from the taint......
Little update. Echo CS400, full of fluids with a sugihara light bar and 3/8 stihl picco chain. That bar only measures 13" from tip of spikes to...
Mrxlh What size bar are you running on your ported 346?