My echo blowers have the DB rating listed right on the machine on a sticker.
I will probably not be able to attend Unfortunately.
Depends on who's paying.
3/8 lp. Semi chisel. Non safety. Carlton
Thanks bud.
I scored the nicest Echo CS-315 I've ever seen. Now I have the early and late model. The early model is what I already have. It has the metal...
:handshake:
Can't help you there. I rarely have the need for a service manual on ope. Id just adjust it until you have wide open throttle and it returns to idle.
Looks like it need adjustment is all. Something a dealer should have done before you left with it. Thats the slack adjustment in the vid.
He is always finding good deals but doesn't know how to fix them. Lol
And a 025 saw for $50 that I'm fixing for him.
He just bought a 55 yesterday for $40. Nothing wrong with it. Lol The nephew.
I didn't even clean it up. That's the condition it was in when he picked it up.
Thank you. He's happy, I'm happy. Can't beat that.
I like me some summer squash. Any Italian too. Lol
Very cool. I like me some vintage saws.
Piston is mint. Just a bit of varnish from what smells like oil that had some castor in it. The mix was blue and smells like mild bean oil. They...
I've been using an echo hand held blower for 10 years now and it has been a fantastic tool. It gets more use than any other ope I have. I stopped...
They respond well to muffler mods and filter base mods according to dyno joes results. That has been my experience as well with Echo. They seem to...
It would be nice if echo would update that 20 year old or older saw and bring it up to modern performance standards.