All this trimmer talk makes me want to test some oil and ruin a few more. I used them all up around these parts. The particular units I was wrecking.
Sounds like a plan.
Not a bird but it has wings... https://photos.app.goo.gl/tC1Zx326W4n8sEer8
Hampton
Well, we have a room in Mt. Vernon Thursday afternoon through Saturday morning.
Same. Everything gets a muffler mod. Everything.
I think the biggest issue is exactly that...user error. A buddy of mine said today that stihl should put a disclaimer in the manual. If you can't...
I've yet to have an issue with the flip caps on stihl saws but, I know many HATE them. Here is a fix for that. I saw these in a YouTube saw vid...
That is the plan if we do.
Mary has been looking at places to stay...so its a maybe now. We have a previous engagement on that Sunday so I can only make Friday if we come...
I rid the earth of many in my oil testing.
Trimmers are tools of the devil. i can't stand using them but have to on occasion.
I've never done that lol. You win.
Don't look to closely. Lol. [ATTACH]
I got hit in the lip, right under my nose, with a piece of branch using my brush cutter. I bled and swelled up. Face shield from that point on. Lol
Ya got that right.
What? Lol
I haven't owned a gas trimmer that I didn't wear hearing protection with. They were all louder than I would use without ear plugs. Saws either....
My bad...65 for the hand held, 73 for the big back pack unit I mount on the back of the rider. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
69db is the rating on my echo hand held if I'm remembering correctly.