[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
This years sunflowers...[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
2 cylinders = twice the price lol
At silver lake sand dunes they won't let you on the dunes unless aired down to 15 psi or lower. I ran lower than 15. The traction and floatation...
Then send it home with huskihl ...
Back when I was in a jeep club, I had a hard mount, Quick Aire II air compressor that was capable of seating a tire on its bead. They no longer...
I couldn't type it fast enough after reading his post. :rofl: :lol:
Lol
That is definitely the Perfect set-up.
Brown would go well with yer BS though...just sayin
XL for me
The long trails they make in the yard...squash a section down with the side of your boot and set it with the trigger directly over the squashed trail.
You are in soooo much trouble.
Oh no you didn't!!! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Gas burns on tender skin. Lol
Heck, I was so exited a ported saw showed up at my door that I forgot to put the bar oil cap in after filling. The garage floor and the front of...
I concur. I plan on not having oiled foam filters on a saw ever again. They work excellent at filtering but a hassle to deal with come...
Interesting.
Good deal. My guess is it's an interference fit of sorts with the plastic being a bit elastic and the metal a tad larger than the hole, they stay...