I did it once before I joined up with you folks. Laid out a base of 6 or 8 pallets and split up a bunch of elm that was taken alive 3-4 months...
Looks good, and that’s a well rounded group of huskies. I have what I think is a Colorado blue spruce that is dying in my front yard. It will be...
I’m thinking elm
There is a simple way to diagnose yourself…… Just ask yourself this one simple question. “Am I now, or have I ever been, logged on to a online...
You might be a wood hoarder, if …….. you nearly put the cement mixer truck you’re driving in the ditch on a county road because you are eyeing a...
His will have plenty of dogs in it when it’s done
I can’t even come up with eight different types of trees around here without counting planted yard trees in town. Outside of town, in the “Wild”...
At some point in the past someone was being stupid and apparently tried to poach this guy with a shotgun. I found a lot of lead shot in the neck...
If it is indeed hackberry, my experience, for what it is worth, is green or fairly fresh cut it is very stringy and hard to split. Almost like...
I’m gonna go with hackberry. Basing my guess on the spaltted center and the warts on the outside.
Got the last of the big hackberry home today and bucked up the elm trunk. That elm was a fast grower. That’s a 32” bar on the...
Are you sure that’s gonna be enough saw for that project? :eek: