I’ve thought many times that a tommy lift would be great for firewooding. But I believe this is the first time I’ve seen or heard mention of one...
Lots of pictures: I finally got the last of the hackberry that I wanted from Hired on to help with a tree So let’s play the guess the weight...
IIRC you use a dirty hands splitter, as do I. My table was to small to be of much value so after a couple years I fixed it. Works pretty well,...
Goldilocks wood, I never get anything like that
I know where lisco is and I know the Egle’s well. Jade and I hung together quite a bit before he moved
That seems like a lot…. I thought I was pretty inefficient but I’m thinking 6-10 at the most
Another welcome from Nebraska, been here my whole life so far. Started doing firewood in earnest about 15-20 at the place I work. Then about 8...
It’s one of the 3 most available species to me. Can be stringy and difficult to split when green (not as bad as elm) but I think elm is better btu...
The highs have been around 45-55 the last 3 days, backed off to a forecasted 25 for today. OH WAIT, THATS BEEN THE WIND SPEEDS! Been super windy...
Uh oh there goes another one…
A round the size in the picture?? … if it’s a standing dead elm it’ll be good when it hits the ground. An elm or hackberry that size that was...
After it’s CSSed I think it’s a stretch to get a full cord from it I’d really like to have the truck though
I gots to get one of those made up myself
Fuel line has a shut off valve which you placed in the proper position
With my limited available species my list could get pretty long but mulberry and hickory are near the top
You do gutters????? I need to get somebody to put gutters on my house, wanna swing by my place in south Missouri and toss some up on my house for...
The owner got the utility company to take down the power line so Wednesday we both had time to get the last of the hackberry trunk down. First he...
Standing dead with the bark off will split fine as soon as it hits the ground for the most part bottom 1/3 will still be pretty wet but will...
Here’s a totally different approach maybe. Around here trailer dealers take trade ins all the time. Take your pictures and videos to whoever has...
Or any place else….