:popcorn:
1892.5
Whiskey for my men, beer for my horses!
I used to own a general Lee, reasonably sure it was one used as a stunt double, had the correct color interior. And had had lots of body repairs...
257
Are we guessing just the one round or entire 75” log?
I know where there’s a big chunk of cedar with some woven wire fence in it. I could ship it to you if you are starting a collection.
I nominate you for another “you suck” award! Nice find indeed!
So do I apparently
14 this morning with a wind chill feeling of 1 Forecast is 40 and plenty of wind. Chunks and nuggets in the stove, got to get more wood in...
Yep, stickers and caps
Nice. Did you do the porting?
I was guessing it would crowd 8000 pretty hard. Everyone guessed light, but right out of the gate jrider was the closest with a guess of 6280....
Guessing is closed
Things are heavier on Nebraska time
Nebraska time
Ok analyze this one…. Me and my African PH ( professional hunter/ guide) are sitting on a small hill watching a bunch of grizzly bears (25+)...
Yep, I bet something like that don’t happen to often in the northeast part of the country
Also handy to archers to find errant arrows…..
I burn lots of elm, very very little of it ever has bark. I get clinkers. They don’t bother me. Just the nature of the beast I figure. Living in...