I’ll probably go get my eyes on it next time I’m down that way. Drive time and fuel needs consideration when pricing something. But out in this...
He should know in a couple weeks if he got the bid. Work won’t start till after bird nesting season is done. So probably later this summer or...
What is side gapping??
A pink oak!
Tonight my neighbor that I’ve worked with on a couple tree jobs offered me a chance to get paid to run my saws. He is bidding a clearing job for...
[ATTACH]
Are you sure you didn’t hurt more than just your thumb?
I’d be an elm….. that way most people would leave me alone
Pictures….. gonna need pictures!
I’ve never seen a choke cherry that big. Around here 4” diameter would be pretty good sized. But I do know where there’s one that might be pushing...
2.346 cords 592 to take down when I win you can just send me one of your next “you suck” saw purchases for my prize :emb:
I thought he used sidewalk chalk to mark stuff
It must have something to do with buZZsaw BRAD :cool:, although I was just thinking it was small town post offices. I got a call from the lady at...
Sounds about the same here, gots to get some wood hauled in the house tomorrow. Don’t really even have enough in for tonight’s fire
A length of stout rope 4-5 ft long with a loop big enough to get your boot in is a good to have with you ( on your person ) when dealing with...
I have probably a cord of it in my stacks, it was decent to process. Probably start burning it early in the heating next season. (if this one ever...
I’m guessing you suck! Err…., I mean it looks like you’ve earned another you suck award.
I learned about that trick here and use it regularly. I use a bunch of limbs and sapling type stuff , not much bigger around than my thumb or...
I planted some acorns last fall, nothing showing yet, but it’s been cold and dry. Ordered 25 each of some apricot and cherry from the NRD, not In...
Yep the title had me thinking that also. Was about ready to offer up one or maybe two.