Years ago we was pumping a pit and went across the fence to make a pond for the forest service. They wanted as big of lake as possible so we...
Water
I work at a gravel pit, so I kinda build fish ponds for a living.
I’m sure this has been hashed out before but I don’t recall seeing it. What are the pro and cons of various chain gauges. I’m contemplating...
[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Went on down from North Platte Saturday afternoon to check it out. Not really sure what I was looking at as nothing is...
I’ll be the only one in the truck on the way home
Maybe all Walmart’s are the mother ships
That’s a wonderful thing right there…. Could have just as easily gone the other way
I picked up a bunch of acorns last fall and planted them around the edge of my yard in maybe October or early November. No signs of life yet but...
I’ll keep that in mind, I’ve met cousin Michael a couple times. Don’t see any “real” need for running water, I’m thinking a 5 gallon jug of...
Apricot
If you’re wondering about that, I’m wondering how long you’ve been married :heidi:
Yep, fires were getting a little to common. Now we need some sun and warmer temps
SWMA. State wildlife management area a little south and east of Welfleet which is south of North Platte. Clearing a spot for public shooting...
Talked to Darren tonight and he had some communications with the powers that be for this job. Don’t know yet if he got it, but has a pretty narrow...
Watching this build closely because I have a similar project coming up real soon. I’m going to move and redesign my whole stacking area while...
Been like that here too! My most recent last fire of the year hasn’t gone out for 4 days now. And Monday I sold a little bit of wood for $25 to a...
There it is…… I knew it was coming! Never gets old, watch it every time!
Ahh….. thanks! Next question: how many people here do it on their saws? 3rd question: is the difference noticeable?