I cooould noodle em, but I have a skid steer, chains, log tongs, a hydraulic splitter and a 13 year old granddaughter that still likes to help...
Hacked up the hackberry today 372 with a 28” bar Still not manageable sized pieces. Gonna have to get the granddaughter in the skid steer again...
Thank you.
Probably a long shot, but I’m running out of time and patience trying to find one of these Hydraulic solenoids. 24v normally open, no idea what...
Not very light but self propelled
There you go I can definitely deal with that
It looks like that one is NLA & $117 if it was. The kit from HLsupply is only around $50
The only one (2 actually) at the same owner, uses a propane water heater with pex tubing in the concrete. I delivered some of the concrete on both...
I think I read on a different forum that a full wrap kit ( like the one available from HLsupply) for a 572 will work on a 372 also. Does anyone...
I’m starting to seriously plan a shop type building for all my crap…. I mean stuff. Thinking 30x40 with a porch. My question is does anyone here...
Storm clouds from last night [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Seems like a good deal… I might have went as high as $22.50
yep pretty stringy splitting when green, starts getting soft if left unsplit for too long. It’s kinda a fine line
I burn quite a bit of it, everything the others have said is true. My biggest complaint with it is that it is bumpy, warty and never has a...
You mean me! ? Boy, you really are a pretty great guy! Let me know when you plan on arriving and I’ll throw a big T-bone on the grill!
[ATTACH] Mini truck with some elm at work this afternoon. Green Elm logs from the town tree dump that the city maintenance guy loaded into our...
Loaded truck pics.We have this one at work complete with ATV tires. Gets around super even in the sand. And will haul quite a load. The load in...
There’s only about 1.6 gazillion options out there it seems, but don’t over look at least considering a mini truck. Don’t know your wants and...
I found out last night that we got the job. Turns out he was the only bidder, and I have no idea what his total bid was. I always wonder how much...
I have very fond memories of crappie fishing with my dad when I was young. Still one of my favorite fish to go after.