Never heard of white walnut. It must REALLY be valuable. :D
This truck has 4 outriggers. And it appears to be overall better condition than the other one in town (which I’ve used), that one leaked a lot...
This gets a bit long winded with the background story! Who has one? Do you use it for tree removal as a professional arborist? as a side hustle...
Early June is when turtles are roaming around to lay their eggs. Often times on a south facing slope so the sun will incubate them.
I’d be using all that little green mulberry for smoking and grilling
Had the wife get me a gallon of bar oil Saturday when she went to North Platte, told her not to pay more than $12-13. She got one at tractor...
I WOULD like to have one but the wallet definitely says otherwise right now :(
I like the rope through the handles on the saws and cans. I’ll file that tip away in my mind
Around here cotton is usually flying Memorial Day weekend. Not this year, not even close.
Homestead grasshopper maybe?
I gave up trying to be organized years ago. Got more stuff than space. Been seriously looking at putting up a building also, yeah prices are up...
Antlers and trees, both can suffer from ground shrink!
Your pictures look like a plant that grows along the river bank hereabouts, I’ve always called it elderberry. Always wanted to make some syrup or...
That’s some good info right there
Those rounds in the picture I’ll probably give at least 2 full years after the final split and stack. This is the first real good HB score since I...
I have pretty good luck with it. I think the key is not trying to split it too green. But you can’t leave it in the rounds for a long time either...
There’s a lot more benefits than that…
The key to a good burn barrel is adequate ventilation. Bullets work very well for that…
Last weekend got my trees from the NRD and got them planted last weekend, 20 manchurian apricot & and 25 black cherry. And as of last Wednesday a...
29 at 4am this morning, Thursday was 90 in the afternoon. Had a fire Friday night and this overnight. Dead elm mostly. Surely THIS will be the...