Dealing with the limbs, brush, and sheets of loose bark, is my least favorite
I’d say hackberry also
I believe the proper term for this affliction is MULBERRY MADNESS
Mine too
Yes
It’s probably 10-15 miles out to her place
Not sure yet, I’ll have to check the moisture as I split it. Also wanting to revamp my stacks/ storage area and have quite a bit of splitting to...
First that I know of although years ago I cut something yellowish for the stove at work. That was long before I got edumacated by you fine folks
Ha I guess I missed that thread
Ok, since several of you verified it as mulberry which is what I thought and was hoping after the first cut, here are some more pictures of my...
It was all solid. Must be pretty dense stuff, was kinda slow cutting even though the saw was throwing nice chips and not dust
I was hoping mulberry, probably should have saved more, I kept everything 3” and bigger.
Got hired to clean up a small tree that has been dead long enough for the roots to rot off and blow over, threatening a small shed. I just figured...
Just the grill that I use the most
It is a turbo, tag says 215 HP which is plenty for what it needs to do
ID tag says 52’ to the base of platform, which I take to mean the floor of the body. Then almost another 3’ to the ground so basically 55’. not...
I would think the noodles would work good in my situation.
Getting old ain’t for sissies,:BrianK: should have gone to hydraulic splitter sooner
Found the keys stashed as I was looking it over. Altec lift body Ugly flat faced Ford cab over chassis. 1990 Boss hasn’t talked with the owner...
Getting closer to getting the truck. Looked it over pretty good yesterday evening, it’s quite a bit nicer than I thought. Looked it over even more...