Yeah a grown man his age really shouldn’t be wearing those shorty shorts. But at least he has been color coordinated every time I’ve seen him,...
Do you know George the fur buyer?
His only other saw is a stihl 170 that he got for a saw to use from a lift on a job that I helped him on .Hired on to help with a tree It has...
Well my obligation is over ( thank goodness) I did what I said I would, …. 2 full days of running my saws. ( was on the job 6:00 to 6:00 both...
I definitely gained a whole nuther level of respect for anyone who is or has been a timber harvester ( what’s the proper title? Feller?...
Today’s pictures…. Got to the job site before it was light enough to do anything. Got started at 6am. I focused on mainly the cottonwoods and...
There’s so much to do in a short time that I’m not gonna get to waste much time taking pictures. Here are 2 that don’t really show much, kinda...
Well the time is here. Forecast temperatures a 100 today (Friday), 94 on Saturday and 98 on Sunday. I’m planning to try and be on the job around...
Kinda what I was thinking, should be able to get all the ash and hackberry that I’m able/willing to haul home. (100 miles)
So how is it for burning and btus, there’s a bunch of it on the clearing job I have lined up for this weekend. I can have any or all the wood I...
You helped pay for the bulkhead, that’s national forest on that side! Customer lives about 1/4 mile upstream and across the river. So not even a...
The Wood Wolverine will enjoy this….. A customer of the place I work is going to spend close to $2,000 to have me rip-rap the river bank that is...
Not that I know of. Got enough scores lined up to keep me busy for a while as it is. Just need more hours in the day.
Exactly one year today a youngster was lighting fireworks after the fourth and started a grass fire that the fire department had to extinguish. It...
I’d seen someone mention the sand in the ash box before but couldn’t find it again, might have been you. I’m definitely willing to give it a shot....
I’m guessing the guy was talking about reduced kickback safety chain vs regular chain since he commented that it looks like you know what your doing
Old Nate I have one, had it installed in 2015 in the basement of my ranch style home. I wasn’t a member here at the time and knew very little...
103 and 25-35mph winds yesterday. Only burning for me was my lawn, all the baby trees I planted earlier this spring and myself!!! today is...
I don’t have much experience with oak, but even with the bark falling off I’d guess it would need at least a year and a half of drying time in my...
I’d rate it pretty good. 1.5 cords of elm for $75 is a lot of heat for not much money. Just as long as you’re not in a hurry to use it. Even...