I have No idea why anyone would use a monster maul after splitting 1 or 2 rounds with one. What a horrible invention !! Not dishing you at all !!...
It pretty much Totally depends on lots of factors as to pole spurs or tree spurs. With pole spurs you will ( spur out MUCH MORE OFTEN) when...
Case in point= On April 29th of this year I had complete rotator cuff reattachment surgery in my left shoulder/arm. In October when I started...
Completely agree. I start my swing from neutral gravity or slightly behind neutral gravity. Tho more velocity and force Can be generated by...
That's the same as here. Shade helps . But even then. Working in the shade is real tough
Been Hot here, forecast says it will be hot for a least another week. So I made a command decision to work night shift in the woods and at the...
[ATTACH] Turning this load into lumber for our house.
Lets see, what am I doing today ?
Good deal ! That will give you a jump on the pile . Welcome to the hoarders !
Now your in em !! That's awesome !
Lost one of my favorite hats after I got the load on and lashed down. I think I left it in the bed of the pickup and it blew out. I've had that...
You lucky duck !! It's hotter the the hubs of h e double hockey stick here. Like 96°F in the sun where I'm working. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Looks great. Wish I had 2 logs that size to roll onto my mill. Would make good floor joists.
Have no idea what an almond tree even looks like. But it seems like an interesting proposition. Keep us updated if you would. I'm interested.
Always swamp out ! ALWAYS ! I know a good siderod. ( boss of several towers and log loaders) That got in a hurry to have a row of lift trees...
-17° Poplar in the stove.
Are y'all starting to see why we often prefer40 below to 25 above. Snow snow and more snow. Dark and dreery. Around 0 and bright sun is purrfect...
Happy Birthday Sean !
The bottom pic looks like the Clearwater in the fall.
Boggy wheeled John Deere snow machines takes me back to my teens . A dairy farming neighbor ran J D tractors. He bought his snogoes at the same...