No, from late September. [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH] Current snow and drifting level I'm standing on a 6' tall stack of insulated metal panels.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] That dinosaur horn thingy on the top of the pistol grip is a feature I Really like about the 251.
Very sad to hear of the loss of your help mate. We will be praying for you !
It was a big thing for me to get the house to this point ![ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Also first pot of coffee.
I like the spring mounts ! How LONG the air filter takes to get so there is any noticeable dust on it. ! Its price. Tho the 250 is similar....
The other side of the coin is price. The investment will be worth it. But it has to be something I can afford. It will be summer before I'm back...
I probably should have put the previous post in a pm. I will be using the loader a lot. And would love to have a skidding winch, but everything...
Wow, cool. Rope; yes we moved to Delta. We LOVE it here. The house is gaining on it. Had a bit of a bobble this year. Blew my left rotator cuff...
Or other brands. There is a good Kabota dealer in Fairbanks (100ish) miles away . I'm looking for thoughts , experience with the 16-40ish horse...
I had a 250 a long time ago . And have run a couple others. They are a snorty little saw. Great acceleration. The 251 has some features I...
Money no object= Silvey Pro Sharp . If needed , have Madsen's rebuild it. A new Simington 451C is new manufacture and is a great grinder....
You did good by getting a spare bar. If your going to run a 28" . Get the same size LW bar. That way all your chains fit. If you get hung up (...
West coast softwood can at times be pretty hard. Old , sound, buckskin hemlock snags and similar. May not be a rock maple. But still plenty hard....
I have a pair of those also. My problem is the XL isn't quite big enough. I have to be REAL careful when I take them off or I pull the fingers...
I use mine when unloading sawlogs off my car hauler trailer. I can get an end up high enough to get a skid under it so it will clear the fenders.
If you paint it white first . Then orange it will be much brighter.
Wow ! We only have White and Black spruce, aspen, Balsam poplar, and birch . Here. Birch is the best of what we have here. It keeps the house...
Looks Great. I need to get a grinder and setter. I use a Dremil tool with a round grinding bit to sharpen at this point. It Definately helps. If...
How hard is locust ? Is it good firewood ?
I'm an Alaskan; = I don't know anything about snakes. Is it poisonous ?