A throw weight and a hank of throw line. About 100 feet of 7/16" 3 strand. A long coil of 1/8" cable( wire rope, 4 wheeler winch line. ) maybe...
Not much of a loaded truck pic. Some slab wood I picked up at a local mill here. [ATTACH]
.Wish I could like this twice. Once for the Nice load of wood, once for the step stool/ladder. The only way I climb in my truck is with the tail...
Nice stacking job. But , That poor truck !
How much does a cord of oak weigh ?
Snap snap snap ! Cedar is about the noiseeist firewood .
The 3301 is around 8 grand less than the 4701 here in Fairbanks . So that is significant. And 25 horse and under have No emissions stuff on...
No loft. The house is small at this point. Not that it will be Big in the future, but it will be big enough for us. At this point it's 550 sq ft....
Cutting stuff like elm you need to keep your rpm up. When you come out of a cut b blip the trigger a few times to clean out the bar groove /tip...
63 gauge is a fair amount stronger than 50 gauge. If your going to run a 28"on a 661. You want a strong chain. Tho the 066-661 isn't the chain...
I need to work my way thru the Kabota thread. Get some more education.
Read up on it !! Study ! Don't just find a set of spurs and try hiking up a tree. Many places sell ( Starter) kits. If your going to climb....
Thank you. The high resale is why I'm thinking it will be well worth it to buy new. I've been studying Kabota's web site. I'm thinking the...
[ATTACH]
I plan on adding an addition that was originally going to be a 1 vehicle garage . But I've since decided it will be a living room, guest bedroom...
It all depends. The bigger the tree, the more work it is . Climbing a big conifer or other large trees 4' or greater diameter . Is about the...
I tried the stick flip SPLIT method yesterday on a 14" dia spruce round that was 20" long. First few tries weren't very effective. But that was...
Lastmohecken; You bring up some good points ! Tho I'm right handed and right eye dominant. I swing an ax/maul/sledge left handed. Always have....
That sounds like just right. Having a clutch I can push in to isolate the engine when starting is important to me. The biggest challenge for me...
Thank you very much ! The vid was informative! I will need to watch it a few more times I think. I'm thinking the L series with manual...