Got up to 3 below here today. Beatle killed white spruce @ the homestead and 3 year seasoned aspen at the house sit in town. Been a nice mild...
I guess that is a blow down ? Is that a 36" bar ? With full comp chain In hardwood that would really give it some work. I had a couple 655...
Just fewer teeth to file. Plus it keeps the rpm up which pumps more oil . More oil helps bars and chains to last longer.
The 031 AV was the first Stihl I ever ran . in 1976 iirc. I've run lots of 041s and 041s Supers, but never owned one That P65 looks Nice !...
Start fallin, limbin and buckin old growth on the mountain sides of the west coast of BC and Southeast Alaska. And you will see there are Lots of...
A good part of my hearing loss is due to those 2. I had a MCCullough like that when I was 14 . and ran and worked around several of those...
So far I lube. But in reality I haven't poured a boolit or reloaded a shell for a year and a half. All I've been doing is working and building....
That's awesome! A 405 gr book it @ 1k mv is a lot of power from what I imagine is a very quiet rifle. Looks like it's zeroed fairly close....
When the ZZ first came out I was really interested in them. But then they started having trouble with them. They must have worked out the bugs
The only time I've had my climbing gear on in a couple years. Petzel Navajo saddle . Hitch Hiker on Samson Static Kern. A 4-12 slope roof...
So far my 193T has been good. But I haven't used it a lot. I got it so I could join beams together with only 1 useable arm to run the saw with. ....
Left side of my saddle but forward. Right side is for the chain saw . I keep a bunch of stuff on both sides. Biners, rescue 8, i2i prussic, ect.ect.
As I'm in Interior Alaska. The only wood here is White Spruce , Black Spruce, Birch ( which is mostly white birch or paper birch. And what looks...
Nice flat bed ! Around here a short bed flat bed isn't at all common. Lots of flatbed light duty trucks around here. I'm debating on wether to...
I've never burned Mulberry. I thought it was just a bush.
The outside width of the chain is only 13 thousandths wider in 63 gauge compared to 50 gauge. Not enough to talk about. But having snapped...
Yup. And it gives it a bit of bar oil which cools things a bit and slicks things up. Drives me nuts when I see someone finish a cut and set the...
Yours looks just like mine !
At one point I had 4 pickups at the same time that had busted back windows. Hence the headache rack on my truck now.[ATTACH]
Have you tried a Jet Sled ? Black plastic utility sled. With 7 to 8 months of winter here. Sleds are kinda sorta REAL IMPORTANT to us . even a...