[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] More progress on the Eskimo P. Logger today. Little bit slower production than I was hoping for . But I think the end...
That furnace would work here in Delta Jct. I haven't seen -50 F ambient yet this winter . But we have had -60 wind chill. This winter has been...
I got the front bulkhead and the bow radius supports installed. Another day or 2 should have it ready to start loggin. I lapped the signs by 6"...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Got some more done on the sled today. Forgot to snap a pic @ quitting time. This is what I had done @lunch time.
I traded taking down 5 trees around my friends house for Smokey. And I got the wood. Already burned it. People that have these aspen in their yard...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I named it Smokey. It hadn't been started in several years. When I got it going this winter I mixed the first tank 50...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] I got some more done on the sled today. Not as much as I would have liked. I had to break away and plow snow for a couple...
But I do like posting and viewing pics and vids.
I get cranky about the pics or it didn't happen thing. I was too busy doin to be takin pics back then. Plus before the digital age it was a real...
I got the runners dressed and inletted by quitting time.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The Eskimo P. Logger will be 36" wide by 11' long. If I get...
[ATTACH] Temp in the house when I got there this morning
No no. They get replaced.
Ya, last winter was quite a winter here. Didn't have any Extreme cold . but plenty of 40 below and Weeks and weeks of 30 below. Then it would warm...
Coal is kind of a different thing. A friend burns coal in Glennallen. It has the ability to melt steel if it gets alot of the right conditions....
Oh ya, -27 here this morning. WC =-30
This is the first winter I remember where Tok was warmer than Glennallen and Delta at different times. Usually it's a few to a Lot of degrees...
27 below this morning so I'm having another cup of coffee before I get going on it this morning.
There are boat loads of liberal environmental wack jobs in Fairbanks. And soccer moms. They are going to protect the earth . They care not 1...
Started building a new sled today. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] A couple decommissioned highway signs for sled bottoms . A couple planks I free hand ripped...
I bet there will be a big run on Pex water lines in Texas this year. Congrats on having fun while weathering the storm .! Your recent weather...