If it works , it works ! If you get a lot of snow, putting sled runners on your cart. Will really change the game for you.
When I was working on The Slope. Company I worked for for a while did close outs of old exploration and drill pads . Gravel pad built during the...
You need a Frost Bucket . But, it your not diggin frozen ground for good money. It's not worth it. I think generally speaking here this...
I only get used snogos if they are really Really inexpensive. Either new or really worth the gamble. Like used outboards.
Imo it sucks that this size isn't still available. Big difference between getting a smaller snogo like a 340 unstuck than a big 500+ size. All...
We still have a couple months till mud.
I know that I'll be shocked when I go back to the woods hopefully this week. My left bicep ain't near what it was pre complete rotator cuff...
That's Awesome !
All bigger saws shine brighter with an 8 tooth !
If you have a Polaris and like it that's Great. If someone GAVE me a brand new Po for free. I'de sell it and buy a 570 BearCat . I wouldn't even...
I always prefer to have a longer bar on than the wood I'm cutting. If possible. For 20" wood, a 25 or 28" is pretty good. Interesting about the...
What are you running a 42" bar ?
Beautiful ! I guess you Don't need a wood shed with weather like that !
A good friend has a Phaser . Mountain machine I think it is. He has pulled his 12 ' tabbogan with it. He has a semi trailer load of old and...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Welcome to the wood pile. I do it a little different than many on here.
I'm pretty sure I got the spring loaded hitch figured out today at the hardware store. Got the stuff .
One of the big tricks to sled loggin is to learn the snow conditions. It's all about the snow conditions, temp, how the trail is. Or trail verses...
I never did change the belt on the OLD Yamaha Enticer( first one with reverse) or the old 440 Panther. And each one pulled a Lot of wood . they...
I might replace 2 of the rear bolts with eye bolts so I can tow a bunk sleigh, trail drag, or even a Jet Sled. In the off chance I can't get...
The fore and aft bins are over 48" long so I can stack 4'long or 16" wood up to the top of the gunwales/runners. Then I could do 2 tiers of 4' or...