+2° When I got up . Aspen in the stove.
Hard hats are so important. Not for buckin on the landing but anytime a person is In the woods. As most here do selective cutting, always...
-5 ambient with a nice breeze blowing. Gotta go downstairs and kick up the fire. It will be aspen.
Hard hat #1 Eye protection #2 Chaps #3 For me corks are #1 in the thawed out months or on steep ground. Really glad you didn't get hurt !...
Mid single digits. Seasoned aspen in the woodstove.
[ATTACH] One of my 044s . 1992 . Madsen's Modified. 34" Sugi Hara 3/8 .063 Chisel ground Oregon 75 CJ Full skip. 7 tooth The yellow cedar...
I have it coming with a 28" b+c . After watching Hotsaw 101 vid grudge matching the 462 and 572 I agree with his assessment that the 572 will work...
That's the size we had a lot of. in central Maine when I grew up. A neighbor had a hay wagon frame break. He went out in his woods and fell an...
We had a pretty good show of the aurora borialis last night also. Too darn many moose here this weekend !
[ATTACH] It seems to like being 22 below in the mornings lately. AccuWeather is all screwed up this morning here they say it's -5 . It's a lot...
You had 60s+70s already. Wow it's only the middle of March.
I haven't seen Yellow Birch since I was in Maine. I always liked the look of yellow birch trees and would love to have enough to mill up to build...
Currently. 3 year seasoned aspen in the wood stove.[ATTACH]
Next week my hope is to get Smokey and the EPL across the river and give it a working tryout. I can only cross the river via the ice road so am...
For a half ton, I would add a helper and the air bags . Or get a heavier duty truck. ? Maybe one with a headache rack to protect the rear window
It's white spruce from a big burn here. 20 bucks a cord In the deck. The logger sells firewood in 20' lengths and delivers with a long flatbed...
My day . [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
That's quite a load.
Thank you ! The numbers don't look all that impressive. But I started running hopped up 044s in 90. And even before that had run modified 266...
I'm not totally happy about how the hitch came out. The bends on one side aren't quite the same as the other. I did some trail breaking with it...