This Dakota, like most all Dakota's in its year style can't make enough out of the heater/defroster to keep the windshield clear @ 40 below. The...
I sympathize with anyone that Has to cut dirty wood. When chasing on landings under towers I've burned hundreds of gallons of saw gas bumping...
-5°F here . Calm . Poplar in the stove I'm lovin having a good show to get my wood this winter so far. [ATTACH] It helps that I have access to a...
The handfiled pics on the last page would cut Good in red cedar or aspen/poplar and red alder. And by good I mean hoggin out big long noodles...
My grandfather was in the USN even tho he may have still been a Canadian at the time. My Dad was USCG. Stationed on 311s Oldest brother did about...
USCG 78-82. stationed on, USCGC Confidence 78-79 Station Juneau - 44' motor surf boat 79 USCGC .Cape Jellison 80-82. Went in the Coast Guard...
It was warm enough that I didn't need a breath warming face mask. Course it was cold enough that my breath made stash cicles. Still , it was...
The crooked ones kinda straighten out when bucked to 16-18 "
Not nearly as cold as what Rope has to deal with getting wood. I did a cold wood get on Monday. It was pretty chilly when I was unloading. Kinda...
I drive that when I get time in the summer and fall. Its an A25 Volvo. Without the dump bed but with a set of short logger bunks and a self loader...
Mostly poplar/aspen but a couple spruce trees in there.
[ATTACH] Used my 251 Stihl with a 16" b+c. Wood has been down and decked for 3 years.
Had some down time so I grabbed a load today . Temp -18°F. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
That's a Great score ! Wow. Only 1 mile makes it even gooder !
Was 31 below at 10 pm . at midnight up to 28 below. It got up to 19 below at the warmest today. Guess what's in the stove?? Yup . that's...