lol evening steve how was your day i could eat a whole fruitcake right now lol
evening tom hows you
evening mike hows you
lol get my money from your mom
lol evening guys hows everyone
lol morning Shawn how's you
lol not sure if he remembers my other name lol
lol im just waiting for the fruitcakes to be delivered here lol they always said you are what you eat lol
im ok coffee time
morning slacker mike hows you
Morning guys how's everyone
Files ?
Lmao
I could go for some fruitcake I haven't had it in years
Lmao it's in the corner of my building under a shelf you can wait lol
Lmao fabz says he's gonna sue me lmao
Ok cool I have one here also and I will mess with it some time it will run with gas poured in carb
Are you talking about the 1200a ? It's a 1970s pioneer I think between 60 and 66 cc
using the axe for the notches ?
lmao sure they would