If it got as cold down here as it does up there the streets would be empty :rofl: :lol:
A real life wood goldmine there :thumbs:
This one time....
Ill think about it Augie :rofl: :lol: Im good at making a cribbed end, it just takes too long. I like being able to stack without thinking about it
Maybe they would be if the wood was stacked tight in there, because it looks like theyre 4x4x4, but it looks to be just thrown in
Those bags dont look like 1/2 cord to me...
Looks good shawn. I have 3 or 4 24' stacks out back right now that are cribbed on the ends and once in the middle. I enjoy stacking, but hate...
If you dont need them soon, you dont have to. I just like to split everything I can hit in the middle with the axe just because those rounds are...
Sounds like a good deal. Have fun with it :saw::saw::saw:
Nope, Al :rofl: :lol:
Just starting to turn colors here. The tulip poplars in my yard and neighbor's yard have been losing their leaves though. 84 degrees here right...
Thanks. The screenname is part of my last name. Nothing to do with vomit or anything like that :rofl: :lol:
Id split those rounds in half if you want to use that wood in February. Besides that, lookin good :axe::thumbs:
I'm wondering what height post you use? I'm just wondering if the 5 or 6 ft ones wold bow too much compared to the 4 ft ones. I'm looking for a...
Looking good. What kind of roofing you gonna use?
Both trucks are nice, good job :thumbs:
Like Shawn said, small splits. It may be okay by then, but you'll have to see. Mine has been split for around 6 months, maybe a bit longer and...
Thats a big un :thumbs: Do you sell wood year round, or is just a supplemental winter gig? Got some nice equipment for sure :dex:
Welcome red :thumbs:
I like the way you think :rofl: :lol: